Best Interac Casinos in Canada
We bet that you’ve heard about Interac at least once since this network most certainly unites the bank that you use in an interbank system used across Canada. You might be wondering what it means and how you can benefit from it in terms of online gambling. It’s a real shame for any Canadian online casino not to support this e-transfer banking method, meaning that only the best gambling websites have it on their platforms. For that reason, we did our best to hand-pick all those online casinos that use Interac, alongside recommending the most well-rounded and fascinating ones. If you were long looking for a balanced Interac deposit online casino, it might be a brilliant idea to read on our article as well as enrich your gaming experience significantly. Stay tuned!
Best Interac Casinos 2020
What is Interac?
Alright, let’s start with the basics of what online casino with Interac is and how players can benefit from it. First things first, don’t forget that Interac is a non-profit company that started its operations back in 1984 to offer a flexible payment option to Canadians.
Simply put, the best Canadian banks and credit unions incorporated their measures in the creation of a network that is now used to send money across members of this network. It won’t be a big secret if we tell that Interac has developed profoundly since 1984, acquiring online payment solutions, stringent security measures, and issuing of Interac debit cards.
When it comes to online gambling, a primary interest of our review team, Interac is an online banking tool that can be used as a deposit method for any Canadian online casino. Speaking of Interac’s capacity of uniting all the financial institutions in a single umbrella of a network, one can undoubtedly outline numerous advantages of using Interac for issuing transactions in the world of online gambling in Canada. Once you are up for trying the alternatives, the closest services that recall the functionality of Interac are Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal, leading e-wallets that are often used for gambling transactions.
Pros and Cons of Online Casinos that Accept Interac
Understanding that Canadian gamblers are picky in terms of choosing only the best payment methods, we have no choice left except for shedding light on what are the merits and flaws of using this payment method. As it can be boasted for dozens of casino Interac online platforms in Canada, it offers a modern approach towards handling financial transactions.
- No cross-currency exchange
When it comes to the merits of playing on an Interac online casino Canada, any gamblers will highlight the convenience that originates from not needing to cope with currency conversions and exchanges. It offers rapid transfers that execute in the blink of an eye, making any casino deposit an example of top-notch convenience and speed. Another notable reason why thousands of Canadian gamblers select Interac is the simplicity of sending or receiving cash since a system requires a gambler to fill in only an email address and a mobile phone number. The last but not the least convincing reason to choose Interac is a stringent range of security measures imposed to secure any transaction that occurs within this financial system.
- Extra fees and commissions of the individual banks
- Not all banks are represented in the network
You might be wondering what the possible disadvantages are, especially after we enlisted all those positive aspects of it. One of the most frequently cited cons of an Interac online casino payment option is the fact that individual banks have the right to add extra fees or commissions. That means that your particular bank might charge you more than your friend’s institution. Another slightly negative aspect of an online casino Interac E Transfer is that despite the notorious size of a Canadian banking network, not all financial institutions are represented there. Be sure to check whether your bank is on the list!
How to Make an Interac Deposit?
For all gamblers curious about how to execute a deposit in a Canadian online casino Interac, we are here with our step-to-step tutorial.
- Before you stick to a specific online casino Interac payment in Canada, don’t forget to check whether your bank is eligible to open an Interac account for you.
- Once you’ve ensured that your financial institution is a part of the network, your next step is to head on to the website of an online casino and find a Banking/Cashier section there.
- When your online casino Canada Interac will ask you to choose a preferred deposit method, be sure to find a proper one from the list out of all available alternatives.
- Upon choosing Interac, Canadian players are obliged to choose the respective financial institutions from the list of an Interac network as well as specify a deposit amount
- The last step, which is a mandatory one, is to proceed to a confirmation procedure, which requires a gambler to verify an email address, mobile phone number, and an answer to a security question. Once the filled-in data matches the personal information of a gambler, a deposit proceeds automatically, eventually sending the funds to a gambling website rapidly.
Oh yeah, we also find it worthy of mentioning that most Canadian online casinos also offer casino bonuses upon making a first deposit. Once you manage to complete the procedure outlined above, the excellent idea is to claim your promotion, use it wisely, alongside getting acquainted with wagering requirements.
How to Withdraw Money?
As you know already, a review of deposits and withdraw cash features are equally important for Canadian gambling enthusiasts. The good news for Canadians is that all the same day withdrawal online casinos use Interac payment service that allows achieving the maximum rapidity and convenience.
If you are looking for another step-to-step withdrawal guide, don’t hesitate to take a look below:
- Proceed to a Banking/Cashier section of a chosen online casino
- Select Interac bank account as a preferred payment method
- Choose the financial institution and your personal account where your funds would be transferred
- Wait; funds will appear on your bank account, depending on the pending time of each particular online casino in Canada.
When it comes to the usability of a withdrawal procedure, it might also be an option to consider using e-wallets for making withdrawals. Since a deposit procedure is famous for its rapidity, withdrawals might take a few days to proceed.
That is why it is relatively common for Canadian gamblers to stick to Interac for deposits, alongside using Skrill or Neteller for withdrawals. Look, Interac is a well-rounded payment method that can also be used for cashing out your winnings without any constraints and issues. Think about it and good luck with your gambling!