Terms and Conditions
This Website providing casino information (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) represents a system of interactive services in real-time on the Internet and includes information services and data provided by the Website Administration, mobile version of the Website, and other products, as well as services and data provided by third parties on the Website.
These Terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) establish how users can interact with the Website and the rules that must be observed.
“Website User” is understood as any user who accesses the Website regardless of platform and device.
The Website Users declare that they are of legal age to visit gambling sites in their country and are a minimum age of 18 and understand that they are viewing gambling material and advertisements from third-party website content.
The Website Users also agree that information regarding their location is always to be true and that the Website Users do not use any methods that might change location or transfer traffic to other jurisdictions such as VPN software.
It is the User’s full responsibility to determine if they can legally access the Website for the jurisdiction they reside in.
These terms and conditions are fully binding, and the User accepts them by visiting this Website.
These Terms may be fully or partially amended by the Website Administration at any time without any special notice. The updated version of the Terms will be effective as from the date of publication on the Website Online Casino Hex.
The terms and conditions are fully viewable as a public document.
When using the Website, the User shall accept the provisions of these Terms and undertake the rights and obligations set forth therein and connected with the use and functioning of the Website.
By accepting the provisions of these Terms, the User shall give his/her consent to review promotion materials while using the Website in quantity determined by the Website Administration.
Usage terms for materials contained within the Website
The Website is not an online gambling services provider – it is a provider of information and independent reviews relating to gambling and online casinos. Any information the User finds on the Website is for informational purposes only and cannot be treated as a legal consultation.
Throughout the Website, the User can find links to external sites. The Website has no control or influence over the external content and thus assumes no responsibility for the content and reliability. It is recommended the User should read the terms and conditions of all external content before undertaking any gambling.
The Website has a plethora of trademarks and copyrighted material that are legally protected. This includes texts, video, photos, graphics, music, and sound recordings, but is not limited to these items.
The terms and text specified in this section of the Terms and conditions provide for the protection of interests of the Website Administration and any external party associated with the Website. Furthermore, all the right holders can, at their discretion, exercise their rights relating to the terms and conditions.
The User is not entitled to publish, transfer to external sources, make changes to, undertake the assignment or sale, create similar derivative products, or anyway use, whether partially, or fully, the content of this Website.
Unless otherwise provided for by laws on the copyright and related rights, no materials downloaded from the Website may be copied, distributed, transferred to third parties, published or otherwise used for commercial purposes without the written permission of the Website Administration or other legal owner of the exclusive right.
Prohibited User Activities
When accessing any part of the Website, its services, or communications, the User agrees to no undertake any of (but not limited to), the following activities:
1. Collection of personal data and information of any users of the Website.
2. Undertaking any unlawful activities in relation to the jurisdiction they reside in.
3. Copying, reverse-engineering, modifying, translating or accessing the website source code in any way.
4. Distributing unreliable and defamatory information aimed at spoiling the website reputation.
5. Using devices or software that enable spying such as (but not limited to) phishing.
If a user visits the Website, they agree to the following:
1. All content on the Website is purely informative. The Website has no liability for the actions and outcome of any information the User reads on the Website. This includes any communication, such as email.
2. The Website is not an online gambling operation. Therefore, under no circumstance do we process or accept financial transactions relating to placing bets and online casinos in general.
3. The User agrees not to use this Website or any part of it for illegal activities. This means that the User agrees to use this Website strictly in accordance with the laws and regulations imposed by the jurisdiction they reside in.
4. The User agrees not to transmit or upload any harmful material such as (but not limited to) viruses, worms, or trojan horses, or anything that could disrupt the functionality of the Website.
5. The User agrees not to copy, create, or publish any hyperlinks to this Website, or any page contained within, or attempt unlawful access to the contents of the Website.
6. The User will not upload, transmit, or convey through or about the Website any content that the Website or users deem inappropriate, offensive, or obscene. The Website retains the right to immediately remove any such content without notification to the User.
7. The Website does not guarantee a perfect, uninterrupted service without errors. All content on the Website and communications are treated as available on an “as available”, or “as-is” basis. The Website is not responsible for any loss or dissatisfaction the User may encounter. Furthermore, the Website is not liable to the User for any compensation, including consequential, exemplary, incidental, punitive, or indirect damages.
8. The Website does include links to third-party websites and services. The User agrees that the Website accepts no responsibility for the availability of such external sites. Furthermore, the Website does not endorse these sites, or accept liability for their content, services, and actions. The User accepts that they visit these external sites with full responsibility and that no liability can be passed to the Website at all.
Terms and conditions disclaimer
THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY RELATED CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTIES, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS. THE USERS SHALL USE THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES AT THEIR OWN RISK.
THE WEBSITE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES AND CONDITIONS REGARDLESS OF FORM AND CONTENT, WHETHER IMPLIED OR EXPLICIT, FOR ANY AND ALL WEBSITE CONTENT AND SERVICES PLACED REGARDLESS OF TIME AND DATE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ABSENCE OF VIOLATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION DELIVERY, COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT, RELEVANCE, COMPATIBILITY, INTEGRABILITY, CONFIDENTIALITY, SAFETY, PRACTICAL USEFULNESS, CLEARNESS OF PROPERTY RIGHTS, SUITABILITY, QUALITY, FREE USE, AS WELL AS ANY FORM OF GUARANTEE WHICH MAY APPEAR UNDER ANY APPLICABLE LAWS.
Terms or agreement changes and termination
The Website retains the right to terminate the terms and conditions and agreement with the User at any time, without any prior notice.
The Website retains the right to terminate and discontinue their services or access to the Website at any given time without notification to the User.
The Website retains the right to terminate the agreement with the User should they breach the terms and conditions of the Website without any prior notification to the User.
The Website can change the terms and conditions at will to reflect any relevant changes in the website policies. If significant changes are made, the website administrator should provide an announcement so that users can view the changes. Any changed made take effect as soon as they are published and by accessing the Website, the User automatically agrees to the changes.
General terms and conditions provisions
Absence of results from the measures on organization or control over strict compliance with provisions of these Terms or related agreements on the part of the Website Administration shall not and may not be interpreted as waiver of any rights or provisions.
The User may not assign these Terms of Service and/or transfer the User’s rights and obligations hereunder to any third parties, whether fully or partially.
The Website Administration shall be entitled any time to limit and/or prohibit the User from using the Website without prior notice based upon own internal rules only.